1.Recipe: broccoli-basicilum soup with mushroom bagels
This is a great dinner dish which is suitable for 2 persons. Delicious and all vegan.
The ingredients for the broccoli-basicilum soup are:
– 1 union
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 broccoli
– 750 milliliters fresh vegetable bouillon
– pepper & salt
The ingredients for the mushroom bagels are:
– 2 bagels
– 100 gram of chestnut mushrooms (sliced in pieces)
– grated (vegan) cheese
– basil leaves
Method of preparation:
- Heat the oven for the bagels. Check the preparation bag of the bagels to see how hot the oven should be.
- Slide the union and garlic until there are only slim pieces left.
- Cut the broccoli in small roses. For the soup, the stalk of the broccoli can perfectly be used, make sure to cut the hard edges off and cut suitable slides.
- Put the ingredients in a soup pan and after 5 minutes; add the garlic. After this also put the broccoli in the pan and bake it for a few minutes. After this add pepper & salt for the taste.
- Poor in the vegetable bouillon and let it be cooked for 15 minutes. In the meantime you can make the bagels (check out step 7)
- Put off the fire, poor in the basicilum with the soup. Now you can make sure the soup is not to thick; if this is the case; add some water.
- Cut the bagels in half, use the grated (vegan) cheese to poor it on. Take the mushroom slices and cut them in half. Bake them in the oven until the bagels have a brownish color. You can put the bagels in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve the soup with the bagels! Poor some basil leaves on it. After this; enjoy your solid vegan meal
2.Vegetarian fricadel sandwich (minced vegan meat dog)
This is a great snack or sandwich in the afternoon which is suitable for 6 persons. Delicious and all vegan.
The ingredients for six vegetarian fricadel sandwiches:
– 1 puff pastry slices or bread dough made for the sandwich
– 2 curry sauce
– 3 small vegan sausages like little willies (without egg); the vegetarian butcher; these taste just like fricadels.
Method of preparation:
- Heat the oven to 220 degrees. Put the 6 puff pastry slices or bread dough on the kitchen table to melt. Wait for 10 minutes.
- Remove the plastic from the puff pastry slices or bread dough.
- Distribute the 6 pieces over the baking tray and put some curry sauce on every slice. After this, the fricadel or vegan sausage can be put on the slice.
- Cover the other parts that are open with puff pastry slices or bread dough and close the sausages. Put some pressure with a fork on both sides of the sandwich.
- bake the vegetarian fricadels for 20 minutes in a heated oven. After this; enjoy your solid vegan meal
If you made to much fricadel sandwiches you can freeze them with a maximum of 2 months. When you put the sandwiches out of the freezer; make sure they are first melted. After this, put on the oven and repeat the same process at in the method of preparation.
3.Recipe Vegan Quiche
A solid breakfast cake and suitable for anyone. Delicious and all vegan.
The ingredients for a Vegan Quiche:
– 1 role of fresh quiche dough (300 gram)
– 375 gram tofu
– 4 basicilum slices
– 1 spoon of mustard, 1 spoon of cumin, 1 spoon of white pepper, 1 spoon paprika powder, 1 spoon of pine nuts & 1 spoon of thyme
– 1 union
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 150 gram of mushroom
– 250 gram of spinach
– 3 normal tomato’s and 4 cherry tomato’s
– Method of preparation:
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Squeeze the moisture out of the tofu with basicilum, mustard, vinegar, cumin, white pepper and thyme to a smooth and firm mash potato. If it stays some what crumbly; add some more water.
- Now it is time to get the pie dough out of the fridge and role it in a baking tray. With a diameter of +/- 30 centimeters. Poor some holes in the bottom of the tray and make sure the edge is also filled with dough.
- Cut the union and garlic. Cut the mushrooms in slices and cut the tomatoes. Heat a fry pan and fry the union and garlic. Add the mushrooms after 3 minutes, and add the spinach. After this also add the tomatoes and make sure the whole process does not take longer than 10 minutes. Make sure you poor any abundant water in the spinach out of the mixture.
- Stir the mix in the tofu mix and poor it into a quiche form. Make sure the surface is smooth; after this put the paprika powder and if needed some extra tomatoes on the top.
- Put the quiche in the oven for 45 minutes. The spoon of pine nuts can now be put on to finish it (10 minutes into the baking process). After this; enjoy your solid vegan meal